Do You Have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome?
· Do you get numbness, swelling or tingling of your shoulders, arms, and hands?
· Does your arm(s) feel heavy?
· Do you get changes in color of the arm and hand?
· Do you get pins and needles?
· Do you get tingly, "prickly" feelings in you hands, arms or shoulders?
· Do you get cold or warm feelings in the hand, arm and shoulder?
· Does your hand and arm swell and seem "puffy"?
· Do you have neck and shoulder pain?
· Do you have restriction in your neck, arms and shoulders?
· Do your hands "fall asleep", when you are in certain positions such as putting arms above the head, driving, sitting at a computer, etc.?
· Do you experience "weird" feelings in your hands, arms or shoulders?
· Are you getting headaches?
If you experience any of these symptoms you may be experiencing the effects of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.